Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:16' 0"
- Beam: 6' 2"
- Bottom width: 5' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity (portable): 6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 600 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 19"
- Transom height: 21"
- Deadrise at bow: 12 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 8 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 708 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1484 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 8"
- Package width: 6' 10"
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & standpipe overflow
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Oversized raised bow deck w/port & starboard storage
- Bow & cockpit pedestal base locations
- Fixed-position driver's chair
- Movable 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seat w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestal
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl floors/decks
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow courtesy light
- Stowable navigation lights w/NEW LED courtesy light at bow
- 1 Interstate® cranking battery
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables